Corrector Mini Set
Corrector Mini Set
Neutralize and correct any undesirable brow colors with this handy Corrector Mini Set by Perma Blend. Read More
Domestic orders over $150 ship FREE!
Need help disciplining brows fading to unnatural-looking shades? Use Olive, Pumpkin, and Golden Correctors to show them whose boss!
- Olive Corrector: An opaque olive-colored pigment intended to neutralize red and orange brows.
- Pumpkin Corrector: An opaque light orange-yellow pigment intended to neutralize purple/blue brows.
- Golden Corrector: An opaque golden-yellow pigment intended to neutralize brows that are too blue/green.
As part of our LUXE Collection, these pigments are REACH-Compliant and BVL-registered.
What it is: A set of three pigment correctors formulated with titanium dioxide for total coverage and lasting correction.
Why you’ll love it: You can easily match varying pigments and correct brows with the range offered from the three-bottle set.
What you need to know: Each of our pigments is designed to enhance your client’s natural beauty. Our team tests every batch for consistency and safety, so you never have to worry about nasty additives, or how our colors will show up in your clients’ skin. Ethically made and ethically tested, Perma Blend is certified vegan and cruelty-free.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Download Safety Data Sheets
Click here to access our SDS Portal
When using this portal, search by color name and then click ‘View PDF’ after selection is made.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Share Your Content
Use #HeyPB on instagram: @permablend_pigments, on tiktok: @permablend and on youtube @permablendofficial