Mandy Sauler Scar Set
Mandy Sauler Scar Set
Designed to be mixed to match any skin tone and complexion. Read More
Domestic orders over $150 ship FREE!
MixITUP! with this line of inks colors created by Mandy Sauler. As a set of 6, these inks are designed to be mixed to match any skin tone and complexion, setting you up for success to camouflage scars. These inks will provide high color retention; they are made to last.This 1/2oz. set includes the following colors:
- Light Dermis - This color will be added to most a Fitzpatrick 1-3
- Dark Dermis - Add this to your Brown Dermis to help match someone in the Fitzpatrick 4,5 (Cool) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
- Pink Dermis - This is a great color to add to some skin types in Fitzpatrick 1,2 and is great mixed with a drop of Ash Dermis (Cool) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
- Ash Dermis - This color will be added to all Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Cool)
- No Gray Dermis - Add a drop or two of this color to anyone in the Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Warm)
Brown Dermis - This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm) Mix it Up with the Areola Set!
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Download Safety Data Sheets
Click here to access our SDS Portal
When using this portal, search by color name and then click ‘View PDF’ after selection is made.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Share Your Content
Use #HeyPB on instagram: @permablend_pigments, on tiktok: @permablend and on youtube @permablendofficial