How to Boost Your Businesses' Social Media Presence
Tips & Tricks
recommends our iconic Perma Blend Select Artist, Carla Ricciardone.
Our Number 1 Rule whether for a new or current profile is to
“Engage, Engage, Engage:”
Experiment with new content!
Continue doing what you do best but test out current trends to expand the reach of your audience. Here’s a guide we think can help you challenge yourself this year.
Test out new features on Instagram.
If you are some of the first to test it out, you will be one of the first profiles people see pop up.
Show your face on your page.
Viewers want to connect with who they are following and one of the best ways to encourage your audience is letting them see your radiance.
Clean up your bio:
- Use straightforward & searchable words for your name.
- Make sure all your info & contacts are correct.
- Use your studio logo or your own headshot for your profile pic.
- Include on your bio “what you do & what you do it for.”
- Include a Call to Action in your bio. I.e. “Book an appointment below ⬇️” or “get a free brow wax below.”