Mandy Sauler Areola Set
Mandy Sauler Areola Set
8 ink colors that can be used to match any areola color making color matching simple. Read More
Domestic orders over $150 ship FREE!
MixITUP! using selective shades to find the perfect areola color.
Mandy Sauler created 8 ink colors that can be used to match any areola color making color matching simple.
This 1/2oz. set includes the following colors:
- Prime L Skin - This is the base color that can be used for Areola with someone of a Fitzpatrick 1-3 skin tone. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Prime D Skin - This is the darkest color of browns for Areola. This can be lightened with a middle mixer, and lightened with a drop of black to darken. (Warm) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Yes Cool - Add this color to Prime L Skin to make a natural areola color. (Cool) Mix it Up with the scar set!
- Pink Mixer - A couple drops of this can add a nice pink to your main Areola color. This color can be mixed with your Middle Mixer for a nice nipple color. (Warm)
- High White - This can be used for highlights in your areola to help with details and 3D nipples.
- Low Black - This can be used to help you create a 3D nipple in darker skin types.
- No Pink - This color is only going to be used if you are having trouble matching the undertone in certain skin types. Add just a dip or drop and it will cancel out any pink. This color will help you find the perfect match to someone in Fitzpatrick 3,4 (Cool)
Middle Mixer - This color is a great starting point for Fitzpatrick 3-5 and can be used as a texturing for Fitzpatrick 1-3 (Warm)
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Download Safety Data Sheets
Click here to access our SDS Portal
When using this portal, search by color name and then click ‘View PDF’ after selection is made.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Share Your Content
Use #HeyPB on instagram: @permablend_pigments, on tiktok: @permablend and on youtube @permablendofficial