Light orange pigment based corrector contains Titanium Dioxide. Read More
Domestic orders over $150 ship FREE!
This is essentially liquid gold in a bottle. Get ready to glow. This light orange corrector is formulated for complete coverage and correction on brows leaning too heavily blue and green.
What it is: An opaque light orange (golden) corrector with titanium dioxide added for total coverage.
Why you’ll love it: It’s the perfect pigment to cover and correct brows that are too blue/green.
What you need to know: Each of our pigments is designed to enhance your client’s natural beauty. Our team tests every batch for consistency and safety, so you never have to worry about nasty additives, or how our colors will show up in your clients’ skin. Ethically made and ethically tested, Perma Blend is certified vegan and cruelty-free.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Download Safety Data Sheets
Click here to access our SDS Portal
When using this portal, search by color name and then click ‘View PDF’ after selection is made.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with chemical products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Share Your Content
Use #HeyPB on instagram: @permablend_pigments, on tiktok: @permablend and on youtube @permablendofficial