Domestic orders over $150 ship FREE!
What it is: Hand-crafted color blended specially for use on the scalp.
Why you’ll love it: All Perma Blend scalp pigments were formulated using our unique blend of highest quality pigments with the best ingredients to last even longer and with minimal touchups.
What you need to know: Perfect on their own or blended to create a custom shade, each batch of scalp pigment is tested for consistency and safety, so you never have to worry about nasty additives, or how our colors will show up in your clients’ skin. Ethically made and ethically tested, Perma Blend is certified vegan and cruelty free.
Directions for use: Do not mix with water or other thinning agents. To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Thinning or Shading Solutions.
Directions for Use:
- Store in a room temperature environment.
- Do not leave product out in the sun.
- Handle containers with fresh-from-the-box single-use gloved hands.
- Shake pigment for at least 1 minute before pouring.
- After pouring, ensure the lid is securely sealed and return to its storage area.
- To change consistency, only use Perma Blend Shading Solutions. Do not mix with water or other thinning agents.
- Pigment expires 12 months after opening.
- Unopened pigment expires after 3.5 years.
Download Safety Data Sheets
Click here to access our SDS Portal
When using this portal, search by color name and then click ‘View PDF’ after selection is made.
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
A Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with products. It also contains information on the use, storage, handling and emergency procedures all related to the hazards of the material. Perma Blend SDS documents have been prepared to ensure the highest level of safety while using our products.
Share Your Content
Use #HeyPB on instagram: @permablend_pigments, on tiktok: @permablend and on youtube @permablendofficial